Important Information: Certificate of Attendance
Posted On:
Tuesday, February 06, 2018

If you need a Certificate of Enrollment, please fill the forms out ONE WEEK in advance. You will need a certificate for both your learner's and driver's permits. The blank forms are located outside Mrs. Miles' office and in the front office. You fill out the top three lines and leave it with Mrs. Miles. These forms are NOT done on a daily basis and are only good for 30 days, so please plan accordingly. 

View all Latest News